Monday, January 7, 2013

What are you reading?
I always try to encourage my students to read, read, read and I try to be a good model for that.  I share with them the books I am reading, comment on my favorite authors or illustrators and talk about the books that I enjoyed when I was younger.  I am a voracious reader and believe that reading opens windows to our world when we are not able to hop into a car or onto a plane or a train for a fun adventure.
Since it is the season of new resolutions, I have decided to join with some fellow bloggers from my church and try to read the entire Bible in a year.  I have Bible study software from Christmas last year (a gift to myself!) and am looking into daily reading plans.

Here is a link to one that looks pretty good:
Who's in?!  
Let me know with a comment what you are reading 
or if you are planning to read through the Bible in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment